Sunday, October 12, 2008

POEM

GOODBYE

When I first met you my heart beats fast.

There is something in me that I don’t know.

And when I get to know you it was have no regret.

You are the person who makes me smile, you changed my life.

You’re the one I’m dreaming of at night.

The day come that I have to tell you the truth.

That I am truly falling in love with you…

And you so reply on my feelings,

You feel the same way too.

But now, I can no longer be there at your side, because I am so tired…

I did fight for my love, but then you don’t.

How could you say you loved me, when I’m feeling that I am the only one doing it?..

Thank you for the memories, I did enjoy being with you.

I will miss you, I hope you too.

But now I think its over, time for me to say goodbye.

However, always remember that I will always love you the way I did before.

1 comment:

mae lin said...

Donna! Hi! How are you na? Nice poem po.. see you around! Take care! :-)